The main reason I am not giving a higher rating, is because we told the waitress about a serious allergy, and that in spite of the, our meal came out with the allergen in question sprinkled on top like a garnish. We addressed this with the waitress, who took the plate back only to return with the same plate and explained that the kitchen would not replace the meal, but that they scooped the portion off that presented a serious issue and replaced it without the "garnish". They made no apology and no adjustment to the bill, and even though the allergic person avoided the area where the dangerous garnish had been placed, they had an aggressive flair up anyway.
Delicious vegan options on the separate vegan menu, and seemingly friendly staff, though the power kept going off during our visit to the restaurant, perhaps due to an issue with the circuits being overloaded, and the potentially health damaging allergic reaction.
GooglePlace - July 2017