This restaurant should be renamed. Me and my friends jokingly call this one "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".
Like with the movie of that name going here can be very entertaining... if you come with the right expectations
* They have good pizzas that are different from what you will get as the standard pizza in Vienna.
* Additionally I find that their terrace (and winter garden) is the nicest not-high-price one around.
* Only go here if you have some time on your hands: The waiting times are a gamble. Several times that I ordered I waited for a looooong time. At other times they were super fast. At one time I got my pizza before I had my drink. At least its not as bad as in the first months after they opened...
* You might get ignored by the waiters for quite some time.
* The waiters can be really arrogant
* If you are so unlucky to have a long waiting time, I have seen some quite cocky answers to the tourists on the neighboring tables who said they need to get their food soon because they have a schedule.
* Once I met a friend here with her newborn child. She had Training Clothes / sportswear on (because at that time she really didnt have anything that fit her body so soon after she gave birth). A waiter put himself in front of her and seemed like he wanted to start to argue. Then she waved at us and we shouted to her to come over what triggered him to stop.
* Restaurant was mostly empty but I still wasnt allowed to choose my table... which I find unusual for a non-high-price place in Vienna especially when it's not full.
So do I recommend it? Well... If I really want pizza AND have time on my hands, then I still go here.
GooglePlace - July 2017
Staff were friendly enough although we were not seated in the best of places.
The food was good but our shock was when we asked for the bill.
No paper bill was produced but we were asked for 110 Euros, cash only accepted!
Was this beacause we were English or a tax scam.
So check first if you intend to use your card for payment........
GooglePlace - June 2017
Asked for water for my dog 2 times but no water was brought and I even had to hear a comment as "now a dog is also a guest..."
Expensive for the kind of food, not very friendly staff and t make everything even better I also had a hair in my food. Not even a "sorry" at the end. Poor
GooglePlace - May 2017
Terrace was nearly full, so maybe we chose the wrong day or time, but service was not great (short unfriendly responses, annoyed when asked whether they sell rosé whine and being ignored when asking the waiter for another drink). Food was pretty decent but nothing special. Pizza wasn't crisp but tasted fine otherwise. Penne arrabiata was a bit spicy but otherwise pretty good. Considering the high average rating, I hope that they usually provide a better service. Pricing was relatively low for Vienna.
GooglePlace - May 2017
Zufällig die meiner Meinung nach beste Pizza Wiens gefunden ! Heißt Pizza d'Amore 🍕auch Nutella Pizza gibt's (wird beim nächsten mal probiert!)
Foursquare - April 2017