Average service...be careful the sky bar opens only after 6 pm.
GooglePlace - November 2017
Sky bar and restaurant on the 7th floor of stylish Steffl shopping mall is one of my favourite joints. On a sunny day, I love to sit outside from where it offers splendid view of Stephansdom and the roof of Vienna. It is good for lunch or afternoon coffee or evening drinks with friends and family. The adjacent stylish bar offers a variety of drinks and cocktails in the evening.
The decor is modern and tasteful. It is not a budget joint but not too expensive for the class of the restaurant and bar.
Tip: A good spot for taking pictures particularly of top of Stephansdom.
GooglePlace - October 2017
Nice place to spend an evening with friends or your loved ones. There's a wide choice of drinks and the food is also not bad, especially wok (though I don't like it usually). White wine was perfect. Maybe it's not the place I'd go every day, but it's worth visiting, once at least. Can't agree with the negative reviews, the service was just fine. We asked to move to another table several times because of smokers, and the staff were helpful. BTW, the service charge is included on the bill, so you don't have to leave a tip.
GooglePlace - July 2017
Awful service, definately do not recommend it,
the lady manager was very rude. When we asked for the table next by the window she told us it's reserved for dinner in a cold tune. And just 5 minute after we seated, other costumer were allowed to choose the tables we just asked and they were also only there for drinks . Who knows, maybe just European tourist and local friendly.
GooglePlace - June 2017
1) grumpy /rude cloakroom survive by an arrogant disgusting girl.
2) 4 euros at cloakroom when other customers were allowed in WITH their sport jacket. They force u to leave the jacket which is understandable but they discriminate.
3) nice menu good non alcoholic options.
4)going at night means u will not see the view since the balcony was not open when we went.
5) award silence in that place. For people over 50 who r bored and pretentious will be a paradise.
6) some waiters are polite but u can see they are forced to be pretentious.
GooglePlace - March 2017